Friday, December 21, 2007

Airplanes, Stowaway dogs, and Sick Grandmas


So i'm back in Missouri, this was the sunset today in my hometown of Washington. My flight was interesting, it was a hour late for takeoff and during the takeoff a dog that someone snuck on board got loose and was running up and down the aisle and it took about 15 minutes for the owner to work up the courage to claim it. It was a cute dog, but if you can sneak a dog on board so easily, it made me wonder what else was on board. The flight attendant told me that on an earlier flight someone snuck a potbellied pig on the plane. It must be something with southwest airlines, where all the crazies try and see what kind of animals they can bring on. So anyways i've only been home for about a day now, and haven't really done too much, my Grandma is in the hospital and i've been spending alot of my time there, but tomorrow night some of my friends are coming back into town, so that should be a good time. I can't wait to go to the Landing and hang out with all the townies. It might snow tomorrow, and it'd be cool if it did.

1 comment:

Boky said...

i want to take a pig on a plane.

i have to get a pig first.